- 100000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- Cooling Tower
- 220 - 280 Volt (v)
Dry Cooling Towers are produced in forced draught and induced draught designs, and in Single and Multi-Fan Arrangements, Depending on customer specifications and requirements, We are the professional dry Cooling Tower and Air Cooled Condenser Manufacturers, Tubes in Copper and Fins are Aluminium MOC we use 5/8'' or 3/8'' OD copper tubes as per customer specification, all tubes are well expanded tested for pressure and leak.
- A great deal of water gets preserved on using dry Cooling Towers.
- Less or no preparation needed as atmospheric air is in abundance
- No formation of scale or heat exchanger cleaning is required
- There are no mobile parts except for the fan and the motors. Hence the Cooling Tower maintenance is negligible.
- Dust, fly ash, living organisms or dirt do not get mixed up with process water
- There are no constraints placed on the location of plant
- No corrosions caused by air
- This Cooling Tower performance ensures minimal environmental impact
- Reduced annual operating expenses
Predominantly used for air compressor and power generating units for applications of engine water cooling. Petroleum plant, power utility, steel manufacturing industry, cement, sugar factories , chemical and gas-processing industrials.
We are interested to supply in Sale Region Cities and Towns like Ariyalur, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Kanchipuram,Kancheepuram, Kanniyakumari,Kanyakumari, Karur, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Perambalur, Pudukkottai, Ramanathapuram, Salem, Sivaganga, Thanjavur, Theni, The Nilgiris, Thiruvallur ,Tiruvallur, Thiruvarur, Tiruvarur, Thoothukkudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Viluppuram, Virudhunagar,
Induced Draft Type
- 40 Per Month
- 6 Week
- All India
59, Variety Hall Road,, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, 641001, India